5-Nights Ireland Family Walking & Hiking Tour - Teens & Kids (Premiere Hotels)
Ireland is steeped in magic. It's in the rhythm of a traditional jig and in the lines of a seanachie's story. In the lilt of Gaelic and the bleat of wooly sheep. Tucked away in medieval castles and blowing across verdant sea cliffs. Painted in cheery colors on village doors. And woven into warm hospitality. This family trip in Ireland is nothing short of magical.
5 nights from $3998 per person
Developed by Lord Kenmare as a tourist town in the 18th century, Killarney is now the major tourist centre and accommodation base in Kerry. It is the centre for the Ring of Kerry tour, the focal point for the Killarney National Park and the Kerry Way Walking Trail.
Kenmare has been designated a heritage town and is beautifully situated on the Kenmare River between the Ring of Kerry and the Beara Peninsula. The town was planned and built in the 18th century by the 1st Marquis of Lansdowne, Sir William Petty. An 18 hole golf course is one of the most scenic in the country.
Formed by a melted glacier, this fresh water lake is located in the deep valley that runs through the Caragh River. It’s a great spot for fishing and recreational watersports. Get out of the water and hike the highest mountain on the island, Carrantuohill.
Valid Travel Dates
- 5-nights hotel accommodations in Premiere Hotels
- Meals: All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Expertise and services of experienced trip leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive travel planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the travel planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the travel planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for family trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the travel planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
- Behold Ireland's spectacular natural beauty during country road rambles and coastal cliff walks
- Hike in the breathtaking wilds of Killarney National Park, getting a fill of mountains and gorges
- Explore the charming streets of Killarney, stopping along the way to browse shops or enjoy a pint with the locals
- Listen to behind-the-scenes stories by local guide Mike Murphy, who has joined the Ireland walks since the early 1990s
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
610 W. Germantown Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.