6-Nights Grand London and Paris
Discover two exciting European capital cities on this six-night journey by rail. Starting in London, see historic attractions such as the Tower of London and Big Ben and take a cruise along the River Thames. Visit a wide range of museums and attractions using an included London Pass with hop-on, hop-off tour and a skip-the-line ticket for the London Eye. Glide under the English Channel aboard the Eurostar to Paris and enjoy amazing food, unique shopping experiences plus the chance to explore a wide range of attractions with an included Paris Pass and Eiffel Tower Skip the Line tour with summit access.
6 nights from $1449 per person
Paris, world capital of art and culture, gathers some of the most famous museums and monuments in the world. Like all the world's great capitals, Paris lives at a fast pace, by day, by night and especially at rush hours. Bear in mind that museums and monuments are often less crowded during the week. Sights that should not be missed include: The Louvre and the Musee d'Orsay. Visit any of the many others according to your tastes and interests: the Musee Picasso, Musee Rodin, Musee Carnavalet, Musee Marmottan and the Arab Institute are just a few. Essential Paris monuments are the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe or the Grande Arche de la Defense.
London is undoubtedly one of the world's finest cities. In addition to numerous monuments from its more glorious past, London is equally well-known for its pageantry and tradition. London has something for everyone - wide boulevards buzzing with excitement far into the night, quiet squares and explorable alleyways. Visit this famous city's parks, museums, galleries, monuments, abbeys and churches, skyscrapers and ruins, Georgian squares. Take in such events as the Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower, or the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, or even one of the many theatrical productions. Some of the most exclusive shops are found along Oxford, Bond and Regent Streets. An old favorite and one of the world's premier institutions is Harrods - offering everything from Chanel suits and sliced salmon to caviar and even pets.
Valid Travel Dates
- Eurostar from London to Paris in standard class
- 3 nights hotel stay in with breakfast London
- 3 nights hotel stay with breakfast in Paris
- London Pass including hop-on, hop-off tours
- London Eye ticket with skip-the-line tickets
- Paris Pass including entry to over sixty attractions
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and Summit Access
- Travel from London to Paris on a high-speed Eurostar service
- Spend three nights exploring the iconic sights of London using an included London Pass with hop-on, hop off tour and skip-the-line entry to the London Eye
- Discover interesting museums, historic landmarks and fabulous food in Paris, the romance capital of the world
- Enjoy access to over sixty attractions in Paris with an included Paris Pass
- Enjoy priority access to the Eiffel Tower in Paris with a host and commentary
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
610 W. Germantown Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.