9-Nights Classic Mid-Atlantic (2020)
Classic Mid Atlantic - Summer 2020
Our Classic Mid-Atlantic adventure both surprises and delights. From chasing the bright lights in New York City to getting up close to the howling spray of Niagara Falls, get ready to experience an eclectic mix of cultures across ten enlightening days. You'll stay at the best addresses, including the esteemed Mayflower Hotel. This elegant joint has been dubbed Washington D.C.'s second-best address, after the White House no less. Meanwhile, award-winning dinners will keep you fueled throughout your journey, as you enjoy upscale twists on some tasty classics.
- Pittsburgh: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at the Grand Concourse, where delicious cuisine is complemented by the historic atmosphere.
- Philadelphia: Choose from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening.
- New York: Toast to new friends and fond memories during your Celebration Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfasts (B) and 5 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Gettysburg: Gain a deeper understanding of the infamous battle and major turning point in the Civil War with a Local Expert.
- Lancaster: Step back in time to gain a fascinating insight into the lifestyle of the Pennsylvania Amish with a Local Expert.
- New York: Explore the highlights of the city with your Local Expert.
- Washington, D.C.: At the Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection, you'll stay just half a mile from the White House.
- Pittsburgh: The Omni William Penn is a classic hotel with a modern twist.
- Niagara Falls: Insight ensures you don’t miss out on scenic locations. The Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa hotel is situated closest to the falls and each room has stunning views.
- Lancaster: The Cork Factory Hotel features comfortable accommodation set in the historic 19th century architecture that was once home to the historic Armstrong Cork and Kerr Glass companies.
- New York: For city center hotel locations, the Marriott Marquis is unmatched, set in New York City’s Times Square.
- Washington, D.C.: Your ‘monumental’ tour includes the Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial. See the The White House and Capitol.
- Niagara Falls: Greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls, on-board your cruise. Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Niagara Falls: At a Highlight Dinner, an unforgettable evening of fresh local cuisine awaits, paired with the region's most renowned beverage, ice wine.
- Corning: At the Corning Museum of Glass, watch artisans at work and sandblast your own keepsake.
- Philadelphia: View Independence Hall and visit the Liberty Bell. Explore the Independence National Historic Park.
- New York: View Manhattan’s skyscrapers, Ellis Island and the Statue of Libe
9 nights from $3195 per person
Supplier: Insight Vacations
New York City
New York City is a captivating, awesome, and glamorous empire. There are countless museums, theaters, restaurants, parks and towering skyscrapers. It is a shopping capital of the world. In midtown Manhattan are most of the designer boutiques; Fifth and Madison Avenues are locations of such world-renowned department stores as Bergdorf Goodman, Lord & Taylor and Saks Fifth Avenue. FAO Schwartz is one of the largest toy stores in the world. New York is also a world-class culinary experience - with pockets of ethnic restaurants: Chinatown, Little Italy, Little India and Little Brazil. The famous Statue of Liberty sculpture symbolizing the American Dream can be reached by ferry from Battery Park. Once the first stop for over 12 million immigrants, Ellis Island now houses the Museum of Immigration, including the American Immigrant Wall of Honor. The Art Deco Empire State Building is one of the world's best-loved skyscrapers with two observation decks. Also take time to visit the Chrysler Building, Radio City Music Hall, and St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Philadelphia has a treasury of American history like the Liberty Bell and Constitution Hall. The scenic countryside is home to the prosperous farms of the Pennsylvania Dutch country. Enjoy, golf, spectator sports, fine dining, museums, great activities and so much more. There are unique places for to visit including: Eastern State Penitentiary, The Benjamin Franklin Bridge, and the United States Mint. There are some familiar activities and attractions such as the zoo and aquarium.
Pittsburgh's landscape is a rolling prairie filled with beautiful trees that change color with each season. Along with the majestic beauty Pittsburgh has fun festivals, arts and crafts, shopping, golf, spectator sports, fine dining, museums, great outdoor activities and so much more. Pittsburgh offers a range of culture and arts typically found in cities twice its size, while maintaining the safety and accessibility of a small town. A few of Pittsburgh's favorite family things include: The Carnagie Science Center, Pittsburgh Zoo, and Kennywood Park. There are many more attractions and activities sure to please any age group, whether it's a seven-year old visiting Mr. Roger's Neighborhood of Make Believe at Idlewild Park or a teenager bent on what's undeniably cool as she walks on the wild side through The Andy Warhol Museum.
Washington D.C. is the nations capital and is full of things to see and do. See where the President lives or even where the laws are made; take a tour of the Capitol building and White House. Washington D.C. is situated perfectly between Virginia and Maryland which allows its visitors the convenience of great attractions and activities. There are tons of museums, historical landmarks, art galleries, monuments, and all the government buildings right in Washington D.C. for you to visit. For a little more excitement visit Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, and Six Flags America close by.
Lancaster has beautiful scenery, quiet country roads with covered bridges, and many things to see and do. In Lancaster you can ride in an Amish buggy, ride an historic steam locomotive, play a round of championship golf, tour an amish farm, ride a hot air balloon, and take in a broadway play all in the same day. Visitors can also enjoy local museums and historic sites dating back to the eighteenth-century. The Dutch country has a number of local wineries that offer visitors tours and free sampling, as well as a traditional Octoberfest.
Niagara Falls, ON
No information currently available.
Valid Travel DatesDeparture Dates:FromUntilFrom Price9/19/20209/28/2020$3325pp **10/10/202010/19/2020$3195pp
** This departure has been designated a guaranteed departure by the operator, meaning that the minimum number of guests has been met, although still subject to weather and other conditions.Prices Start at:$3195Number of Nights:9Air City:Featured offer is land only. Call us for low airfares from your city!Vacation Rating:Remarks:Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability and change without notice. Prices reflect land only accommodations, airfare is additional. Blackout dates/seasonal supplements may apply. Itinerary and map subject to change. Tour prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Prices displayed reflect available discounted rates such Early Payment Discount or Red Hot Deal (discounts are not combinable). Discounts may be withdrawn at anytime, book early to confirm space.Offer ID:1353293
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
610 W. Germantown Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.